The indoor Nest Cam security camera knows the difference between a person and a pet and alerts you about the things that matter to you. 24/7 live view shows you what's happening from anywhere in the Google Home app.1 And with up to 3 hours of free event video history, you can go back and see what you missed.2 View live HD video, replay video recordings, talk to visitors, and more - all from the Google Home app. Nest Cam (wired) requires a free Google Account and is not compatible with the Nest app or home.nest.com.
- Different alerts for different activities. Nest Cam (wired) has built-in intelligence that knows the difference between a person and a pet and alerts you in the Google Home app when there's relevant activity.
- Know what's happening, 24/7. Use the Google Home app to check up on things from anywhere with live 1080p HD video.1 And HDR and night vision give you a clear image even in bright sunlight and low light.
- Go back in time. See what happened in the Google Home app with 3 hours of free event video history.2 Or add a Nest Aware subscription to get up to 60 days of video history.3
- Set it up in minutes. Nest Cam (wired) plugs into most indoor power outlets. Just download the Google Home app and set up your camera in a few quick steps.
- Your privacy comes first. With 2-step verification and video encryption, Nest Cam (wired) home security cameras make sure your privacy is protected.
- Designed to fit your style. Comes in a range of colors to blend in anywhere. The built-in stand, wall mount, and hinge give you the perfect angle, no matter where you put it.
- Just say, "Hey Google, show me the family room." The Nest Cam (wired) security camera lets you see the live feed on your Nest Hub smart display.4
- Disclaimers: 1. Some features, including mobile notifications, remote control, video streaming, and video recording, require working internet and Wi-Fi. 2. Up to 3 hours of recording. Learn more at g.co/nest/3hours. 3. Nest Aware subscription sold separately. 4. Nest Hub is sold separately.